About Yerba Mate
Yerba Mate is known in South America as the 'liquid vegetable' containing 24 essential vitamins and nutrients! As the national beverage of Argentina, Yerba Mate distinguishes itself not only as one of the most popular drinks in South America, but also as an icon of brotherhood, friendship and goodwill. This ancient infusion is known to produce greater endurance, vigor and stamina.
Embark on the journey to discover an ancient secret to energy and vitality.
Explore the world of Yerba Mate by following the links below...
- General Appearance of Yerba Mate
- Nutrition and Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- The Yerba Mate Plant
- What's in a Name? Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis)
- Why Our Mate is So Good
- Harvesting and Processing Yerba Mate
- Yerba Mate Tradition and History
- Yerba Mate Nutrition
- Yerba Mate Terminology
- The Yerba Mate Gourd
- Gourd Preparation Tips
- Weight Loss
- Health Benefits